|History of the Chair
….also from *Wikipedia however italics are my comments
* A film or a story is said to keep you on the edge of your seat, if it is suspenseful or engaging.
We are witness to the unfolding of a script contained within the script-sures called the Book of Revelations, that will see its climax in 2012
* If you nearly fell off your chair, it was because you were very surprised.
…in 2012, many people will fall off their lofty perches, see the picture below.
* Activities that are likely to be made insignificant or undone by some future event are said to be like rearranging the deck chairs on the Titanic.
I have been rearranging my deck chairs into swastikas.
* When English-speaking philosophers talk about the material world as opposed to ideas, their phrase is tables and chairs.
Or Guess Who is coming to Dinner?
…Christ surrounded by the 12 apostles (makes 13) or King Arthur and the 12 Knights of the Round Table (makes 13, because Arthur is a King not a Knight)
13 is also the center spot of the 12 houses of the horoscope.
Who tells us to beware of 13 yet covets that position for themselves?
Who is that desires to sit in “The CHair and maintain their position?
* An orchestra awards a musician a chair or seat based on ability. The best player will receive “first chair”, or the “principal seat”.
And it ain’t over until the fat lady (the earth) sings (low resonance harmonic vibrations) or the CHair breaks.
Golem, what does the “G” in the Compass and the Square represent?